Can you hear me now? Zooming into 2021!
Call for Presenters: PREPS Virtual Annual Conference
Theme: Can you hear me now? Zooming into 2021!
We are accepting proposals for on-demand virtual presentations for our annual conference that will be held in March 2021. Video-taped sessions should be at least 45 minutes.
This past year has taught us how important it is to connect with our students, their families, and our community! Last year, we shared our 20/20 vision. Although 2020 turned out to be life changing for most, we have high hopes that in 2021 we will all be heard and connected!
We are looking for timely and relevant presentations connected to but not limited to:
· Leading Through Disruptions
· Building Relationships with Students
· Building Relationships with Staff and Faculty
· Being Resilient – Perseverance - Equity
· Embracing the Times We Are Teaching In - Instructional Strategies
· Self-Care for Teachers and/or Admins
· Technology Tips for Instruction
· SEL Strategies – Students – Staff - Families
· Engaging Students – Traditionally – Hybrid – or Virtually
· Going the Extra Mile - Students – Staff - Parents
· Power of Positivity – Students – Staff - Community
· What have we learned? What will stay, and what will go?
· Where do we go from here?
· What does the research say?
Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com include the following information:
1. Title, Brief Description of Session, Length of Video, Brief Presenter Bio and Photo;
3. MS professional growth standards and learning objectives addressed in session;
4. Three possible (quiz) questions about the session for those seeking PD continuing education credits;
5. Contact Information: Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.